Facebook Counselling Brisbane: Are You Addicted to Facebook?
If you have opened this website then you are probably wondering if you or someone you know is addicited to Facebook or has other online addicitons such as Twitter or Instagram.
Whilst diagnosis is a complex process you may use the below tool to get an indication as to whether you or your loved one is behaving like a typical Facebook addict.
University of Bergen Facebook Addiction Scale
Respond to the following six statements with either very rarely, rarely, sometimes, often or very often.
- You spend a lot of time thinking about Facebook or planning how to use it.
- You feel an urge to use Facebook more and more.
- You use Facebook in order to forget about personal problems.
- You have tried to cut down on the use of Facebook without success.
- You become restless or troubled if you are prohibited from using Facebook
- You use Facebook so much that it has had a negative impact on your job/studies.
Scoring “often” or “very often” on at least four of the statements below indicates that there is a strong possibility that you are addicted to Facebook.
Our Brisbane Facebook Addiction Counsellors can show you how to:
- Determine the extent of your Facebook problem.
- Help you to understand your behaviour around social media.
- Discover what is really behind your obsession with Facebook or Twitter.
- Mend issues with friends and loved ones.
- Beat problem behaviours associated with internet and social media addiction.
- Manage, reduce or stop your online addiciton.
Book an Appointment Now
Why Choose Amima’s Facebook Addiction Counsellors to Help You Get in Control?
- Harm minimisaton approach
- 100% Confidential
- We really understand internet addiction
- Our Counselling that Really Works
- Same or Next Day Appointments
- Flexible Appointment Times
- Book by Phone or Email
- Dual diagnosis trained counsellors