Our marriage counsellors can help you to:
- Discover what is really behind your marital issues.
- Decide if you really want to remain in the marriage.
- Learn how to better get your point across and be heard by your husband or wife.
- Help your husband or wife understand how you are feeling.
- Identify and express the needs that you have from your marriage.
- Identify the things that you are unhappy with in your marriage.
The Next Step
Give one of our Brisbane relationship counsellors a call on (07) 3161 4377 and book a counselling session for yourself.
Here at Amima we use Gottman Method Couples Therapy in our work.
We recommend the first session be a joint session where we will talk about the history of your relationship, areas of concern and goals for therapy.
Then we will meet individually to learn your personal history and to give each of you an opportunity to share thoughts, feelings and perceptions.
Most of the work will involve sessions as a couple, however, there maybe times when individual sessions are recommended.
You may also be given exercises to practice between sessions.
If you are unsure, take advantage of our latest offer of a free 15 minute phone consultation and we can take it from there.
Book an Appointment Now
Why Choose Amima Marriage Counsellor?
- Same or Next Day Appointments
- Book by Phone or Email
- No GP Referral Required
- Flexible Appointment Times
- Close to Brisbane CBD
- Free 15 Minute Phone Consultation